Hello everyone. I am in Houston, visiting my family and celebrating the first birthday of youngest great-niece! What a doll baby she is! I love my family, they are such a support system for me and I cannot say enough about the love I have for them. As much as I love them and love being with them, being totally honest, I have to admit that it can also be difficult at times. Watching all my beautiful nieces grow, marry, have beautiful children and celebrate life with all of them. It is difficult, at best, sometimes.  That being said, I wouldn't miss it for the world. My mom and my sister bought and presented me with one of the most wonderful gifts today, and I want to share it with you.  If you didn't know Morgan, this IS Morgan, plain and simple. Certainly brought tears to my eyes. (Okay, yes I full out cried.) This describes her so well. People look at her pictures and say "oh what a beautiful girl." But I want people to know the beauty that lived WITHIN her. One thing that stands out to me, after her accident, someone told me that Morgan always made sure she was okay, if she was having a bad day. And that Morgan was never concerned with herself, that she (Morgan) was always smiling and uplifting. I remember thinking "my Morgan?" Then I realized that Morgan didn't let her own problems or concerns get in the way of being a light into others.  Let your light shine! Matthew 5:16


Comments

Popular Posts