Thank you for coming back.  I know my first entry might have left you hanging.  Admittedly, that was on purpose.  Why have a blog if people don't come back, right? For those of you who do not know me, I married the love of my life – Kevin – when I was 18 years old.  We were young and yes, we might have been stupid, but we have made it through 27 years of marriage.  I’d like to say they have ALL been full of marital bliss but I would be lying.  We’ve had our ups and downs and I’m sure I will get to that at some point, but it’s not the point of today’s blog.  Just a little about me. Married to Kevin for 27 years and I love him dearly!!  He is my rock.  I have two beautiful, amazing, smart, did I say AMAZING kids!  Really, Kevin and I could not have asked for better kids.  Don’t get me wrong, they have had their moments, but all-in-all, they got good grades in school, stayed out of trouble, played sports, always cared for those less fortunate – good kids!!!  Mason, my first born will be 24 in December.  Wow, my son will be a 24-year-old adult – now I feel old!!  He graduated from college this past May and we could not be more proud of him.  He works hard and has amazing work ethic. All of his employers rave about him. Now, that will always make a momma proud! He is talking about getting his Masters and he wants to be a coach.  Love that boy of mine!  My daughter, Morgan. What a precious, beautiful person.  She would be 20 today, if she were here.  So proud of her.  She was 17 when she ran ahead to heaven.  Such an amazing soul.  She loved everyone.  She was always so happy, so joyful, selfless, giving.  Spirited!  That girl was spirited.   Soccer, that was her passion.  She loved to play soccer.   And she loved the Lord so much!  Above all else,  she loved that Jesus Christ is her Savior.  I miss her smile. And that laugh! Wow, she could just light up a room. I miss her hugs. I miss her.

Comments

  1. Even though I know you, I'm enjoying getting to know you better through your posts. Keep writing! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jill! Thank you so much for the positive feedback, that means so much to me! I will, I promise! I sit and I write and when time runs out, I still have so much to say! I have to admit, this was much easier than I anticipated. I hope my readers continue to enjoy my blog and will keep reading. Regardless, I will keep writing. Even if I'm the only person who gets any reward. :)

      Delete
  2. Carla, first let me say I love you guys! I have known you guys for along time from church and I have memories of your precious Morgan. I have kept up you and your wonderful family and since Mike passed away years ago, you and your family has been an great encouragement to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep doing what you are doing! God is using you in more ways than you can imagine! Thanks for letting God use you! You guys are Rock! Love you guys!

      Delete
  3. Hey sis, love your blog! I never would have thought of you doing this, but it seems like a good outlet for you. Not only putting your thoughts and feelings in writing, but getting actual responses about it....like an ongoing conversation. I hope you continue to have positive results with your blog. Thanks for sharing! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I love you! Yes, I really enjoy writing and it really helps. I hope it helps some people. Thank you for the comment! 😍

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts